We Are Hiring Support Engineer
Our Client a corporate technology solutions provider in the document copy/print/scan equipment, maintenance servicing, and print management solutions industry is seeking a SUPPORT ENGINEER to join our dynamic and growing team.
In this position, Candidate will oversee all technical matters companywide and
Configure printers on the server and also maintain the printers and manage the technical support team. You will work collaboratively with clients/users, the technical team and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintenance and repair of the printers, copy 2 scanners, and other machines with your technical skills
• Configure printers, answer questions, and resolve issues brought forth by the engineering team members
• Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by
• Propose and oversee budgets and timelines for engineering projects
• Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
• Conduct various tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
• Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes
• Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors
• Conduct regular status meetings with all necessary stakeholders
• Deliver work within budget and agreed targets.
• Ensure the technical team trains customers properly
• Responsible for being properly trained
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering (Computer Science, Engineering, Elect. Elect. etc)
· Master’s degree in engineering management or business administration preferred
· 3 years of engineering experience, ideally in a management role
· Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team
· Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track
· Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
· Interpersonal communication skills with expertise
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should visit www.talentsandskills.net to apply.