Sales Associate for software product
Our client is a leading enterprise software solution and a global business process and performance management solution provider with its international headquarters in Dallas Texas, USA. Due to expansion in its Africa business is seeking experienced Sales Associates to join it, team.
The Sales Associates is responsible for constructing sales pitches and presentations and demonstrating product features to prospects. He/she will Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions and educate prospects on the software features.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships. Help customers maximize the use of software features, Stay abreast of market trends, and Provide technical support after merchandise is purchased.
- speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone
- gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them
- Handle sales process from prospects through close process.
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document activities.
- carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals (e.g. keyboard and mouse)
- develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- handle hardware or software problems and faults, referring on to specialist technical colleagues where appropriate
- respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- manage workload in order to organize and prioritise daily and weekly goals
- contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- BSC in sales and marketing
- Must have sold software products
- Target driven with a can-do spirit
- In-depth knowledge in Software Industry
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
Remuneration: Industry competitive
HOW TO APPLY
CVs can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org